• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WC Tropheus sp Red Kiku Breeding Colony & Burundi Frontosa Fry

davidhusker

Members
All. Gauging interest if anyone is looking for a group of Tropheus.

These are WC Tropheus sp. Red "Kiku" Locale. There are 19 Adults. Approx 7m/12f. Females have held but never full term and I did not want to strip them. There are not a lot, if any, that have this fish in the US.

Anyhow I am looking to get $300 for the group. Will throw in a 90 gallon black tank w/ an AC110 for $400 total. (Note: no tops/rocks/etc but i do have a piece of glass on top that i bought)

The group is really peaceful to watch but I don't really have time to watch them. There is hardly any aggression in the tank except the 2 dominant males who keep to their sides of the tank. A 90 gallon is probably the minimum size tank for a group this large, they seem to work in there. I think a 100+ would really allow the females to hold longer. I am looking to downsize a little bit right now and I am trying to get a small fishing boat for next season.

trophkiku1.jpg

Will post a video later if I can get around to it!

-----------------------------------------------------

Also I have the usual. Burundi Frontosa fry at 1.5" about 15 available (25 actually but 10 I put on aquabid to try it out)

I have my 2 large females holding now so these guys have to go.

$6 each, lowest ever!

Buy all 15 of them for $75
Great fish, no mooning, and as always very very good colors and health. Picture of parents attached.

Front2Edit.jpg

fish_July1000024.jpg

davidhusker

Members
Shipping options

Can pickup in Perryville (Cecil county)
Meet off of I-95 somewhere
I can probably ship the frontosa fry to your doorstep for $15 overnight with UPS.

I cannot attend the September CCA meeting due to a party I am going to. Sorry!

Hicgup

Members
Nice looking Trophs. I would love to see a video. I'm a little short of cash right now from my fish room makeover, but if I sell of some extra fish or equipment I'll be asking if you still have them. I've got a 240 waiting for a group of something. I'm in Va., but would make the drive to p/u.

davidhusker

Members
Tropheus still available

All frontosa are SOLD.

Thanks

Shoot me a PM or email or just reply if you have any more questions.