• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

November Meeting Of The Capital Cichlid Association

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The November meeting of the CCA will be held on Saturday the 10th at 2pm.

Our speaker this month is Discus Hans. He will be discussing the operartion at Stenker Discus and at Discus Hans USA.
Hans talked to us previously but it was 3 years or so ago and a lot of new people have joined since then.
Hans has been a great help to the club over the last couple of years. He has donated items to the auction, paid for the shipping of one of our box exchanges and helped me with getting speakers.

We will have our usual raffles and mini auction and of course there will be refreshments.

I hope everyone will take the time to come out to the meeting and enjoy the presentation, the food, the conversation, and the people.

longstocking

Members
I can't wait ! I've never seen him talk !!!!!! :(

If there are discus in the auction... I really doubt i'm going to be able to not bring some home or Bill will shoot me lol !

animicrazy

Members
I can't wait ! I've never seen him talk !!!!!! :(

If there are discus in the auction... I really doubt i'm going to be able to not bring some home or Bill will shoot me lol ![/b]

Better come with a fat pocket - or hope mines short!!! need to figure out what makes those pie plates tick.

I also look forward to his talk, I liked competing against Hans and have designated him my "Arch Nemesis"; (all in good fun)

Paul.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Bump

This Saturday.

See you there.

Last meeting of the year.

Last speaker of the year.

Last raffle of the year.

Last mini auction of the year.

Last... Oh you get the point....lol.

DeeCee

Members
I'm hitching a ride & I'll be there!

Hmmm I wonder if Ron will let me be his proxy bidder for the auction............ can ya say "Oh YEAH!" :happy0158:

DC

animicrazy

Members
Regarding "Discus Hans":

I DO NOT CARE WHAT LAME EXCUSE YOU CAN BUY AT WALMART - BEEEEEEE THHHHHHEEEEERRRRREEEEE!

Lets see; did anyone "catch my drift"??

Paul - ..............................................................the next great American discus raiser.....................................................

(no offense to the Dutch? intended)

Love You Hans...BABY!!!!!