• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Deshelled Snails from Catfish Convention

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Has anyone else tried the sample deshelled snails that were included in the goodie bag with registration? I popped open the can tonight, and besides the odd smell and the requirement to refrigerate after opening, they seem to go over pretty well with my larger fish. Fish that couldn't eat them in one bite didn't seem as enthusiastic.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If they were made by Zoo Med they are decent. I tried them for Dwarf Puffers chopped up. They could recognize it as food. I have found that my GT's like snails. I may buy another can. Its 9 bucks a Petco in the reptile section.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I got the Repashy Spawn and Grow, some tetra food, some algae pellets, and a can of earthworm food for turtles. Since I don't keep turtles, I was thinking I'd chop it up and add it to a batch of some sort of Repashy, probably community or meat pie.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
I got the Repashy, a can of krill, and a can of something that sounds like it's packed in water. Also, somehow, two cans of cichlid pellets, which I plan on bringing to the next meeting.

Blaise

b considine

I got the Repashy, a can of krill, and a can of something that sounds like it's packed in water. Also, somehow, two cans of cichlid pellets, which I plan on bringing to the next meeting.

Blaise

Edited: Krill are the ones possibly packed in water. The other can is mealworms.

chriscoli

Administrator
Hmmm Ok, well I got Repashy Spawn and Grow, a huge can of cichlid pellets, and a pleco cave.

I'm not complaining! It was an awesome goody bag!!!

b considine

If anyone received a Repashy Soilent Green and would like to trade for a Meat Pie, let me know.

Blaise