• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PVAS Catfish Convention CCA Donation List

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Won't likely have much time to help but I can donate some fish/equipment to our outstanding sister organization for the auction. Would really like to see CCA, PVAs and GWAPA coordinate more going forward and ultimately that the three organizations collaborate on a big event every other year to compliment the Catfish Conventions. Expect CCA to take the lead on that as it seems PVAS is already puling their weight, and no, that's not to diminish CCA's equally outstanding role in hosting last year's ACA Convention. But enough. Will happily contribute:

6 juvenile Australaheros oblongum
5 juvenile Nannacara aureocephalus (unless I can pair them by then)
5 sub-adult orange Krobia xinguensis
3 (2M/F) Paracyprichromis nigripinnis

Best wishes for your continued leadership and success.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Planning to donate some Stomatepia pindu (CARES fish from Cameroon) as well as some known provenance Rio Choluteca convicts...

Anyone else?

Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I will be donating a pair of Benitochromis nigrodorsalis to the auction. They are also a CARES species that is also from Cameroon.

I may be able to donate something. When are most of you CCA members going? First day? How does one "donate?" Tony -- maybe we can coordinate

Plenipotentiary-at-large
We have a winner

I think donating Tony is a great idea. Am sure they'll be eternally grateful.

:D

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I have read the thread and decided that if the popular vote is to donate Tony, he shall be donated.

~Maria

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Ka-bump

The Catfish Convention is great (and PVAS as well for putting it together), so please consider donating something to help make it sing. Don't think I'm even a PVAS member any more - it's just a way to support this region being a special place for all things aquatic as well as those so smitten.

:D