• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

April Meeting Of The Aclc

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The April meeting of the Aquarium Club of Lancaster County will be on Tuesday April 15th at 730pm. This months featured speaker will be our very own Discus Hans.
The ACLC is located about 2 miles from That Fish Place and is an all species club that I belong to......(so many clubs, so little time)
<div align=\'center\'>http://www.aclc.us/</div>

Hmmm. I may try to make that one. I'm managing my work load a little better now. I work more on weekends though. :mad0259:

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phishphorphun @ Mar 30 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hmmmmmmm...I wonder who put you up to that. :rolleyes:

I'm guessin' the name begins with a K. :unsure: [/b]

I really need to become a little more inconspicuous...I can't help it if you are so in demand Bobby! :rolleyes:

...does sucking up help at all?

animicrazy

Members
I've been wanting to make it to other club's meetings and I will try. The lure of hearing and seeing Hansie Baby! in the flesh is almost TOO tempting...................who will ride with me..............Marge, Richard, a Mythical Beast, The Four Riders of the Apocalypse???

Someone - almost anyone - is Welcome to get back to me!!

TMS (AKA: Paul)

kaj41354

Members
Not that you guys needed to be told but, you are all always welcome at the ACLC.....Pat and I are trying to inject some of the ggod things that happen at CCA into this club and it keeps getting better....Hope to see some of you there!
:D