• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Greetings from Oxford, PA

William

Members
Hey guys, met a few of you all at clash of the cichlids yesterday. Was a lot of fun! I was the guy who had several Apistogramma in the show, including Apistogramma sp. Winkelfleck who won the dwarf cichlid category. Was fun meeting everyone and I think I'll try to make it to October's meeting.

William

Members
Thanks, as of right now the plan is to be there!

I forgot to mention info about what I'm keeping. Currently I am keeping and breeding nothing but dwarf cichlids (ok and i have a pair of killis as well). I've got around 17 tanks or so, all of them species only breeding setups or fry tanks. The species I have are...
Apistogramma cacatuoides "triple red"
Apistogramma atahaulpa wild caught
Apistogramma sp. Abacaxis wild caught
Apistogramma bitaeniata "Rio Pastaza" wild caught
Apistogramma sp. Winkelfleck wild caught
Nanochromis splendens wild caught
Crenicichla sp. Orinoco wild caught

As you can see I love the little guys. Hope to meet some like minded people at the meeting!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard, William. Was great chatting with you on Saturday! :)

William

Members
Hey Tony, was a lot of fun chatting with you as well! Especially excited to hear more about peru in the future.

Fisheggs, not sure if I'm allowed to bring anything to sell with me not being a member atm. By the way what is cost of membership?

If I'm allowed to bring anything I may bring some A. sp. Winkelfleck or A. sp. Abacaxis juvies.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Hey Tony, was a lot of fun chatting with you as well! Especially excited to hear more about peru in the future.

Fisheggs, not sure if I'm allowed to bring anything to sell with me not being a member atm. By the way what is cost of membership?

If I'm allowed to bring anything I may bring some A. sp. Winkelfleck or A. sp. Abacaxis juvies.

Yearly membership is $20 for an individual. You do have to be a paid member to sell in the auction, but anyone can attend regardless of membership status.

William

Members
Thanks for the response discusnafricans, I am going to check out a meeting or two before I join so so I guess that means I won't be bringing anything yet.

Looking forward to meeting you as well leffler718