• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Newcomer from Taiwan

Sidenver

Members
Greeting to all

I am a grad student coming from taiwan. Keeping and breeding cichlids, especially tanganyika cichlids, are my passion.

Though I did have some experience with Neolamprologus Similis and Xenotilapia Ornatipinnis, I know nothing about how to find and raise tanganyika cichlid around here.

Really hope that someone can give me a hint! Like where and how to buy all the equipments, your targeted species and stuff.

Here are some old pics btw:

Similis and family:

nt3KwjFl.jpg

FQ60a6il.jpg

Juvenile Ornatipinnis:

bK40r4Tl.jpg

I can't wait to get back into breeding these fascinating creature!

Sidenver

Members
If you come to the monthly meetings, you'll definitely find other tanganyika keepers.

I have this Monument Kayaking thing set up this weekend, so I can't make it this time. But I will do everything to come next time!

I live really near the meeting place:lol: Looking forward to meeting other tang keepers!

Sidenver

Members
I am really surprise by the number of tang keeper you got here. From where I came, it's really hard to find someone with this passion.

Looks like I come to the right place!