• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks: 55 gallon and a 125 gallon

Received the above two in a trade along with some other items I really needed. I have a 120 Acrylic which will be my show tank and I am already running 2 55 gallons along with my 75 gallon wide.

I know everyone is holding on to their pennies for the up coming convention but if you are interested let me know. The 125 (72x18x 21), the 55 (48x13x20) neither has a stand but there are a few members on here (harlowe777) who build stands that you can reach out to. This is for the tanks only, I may have some lids I need to check my basement.

I would like to move both as a package but if you just want one then we can work something out. I may be open to trades (depending on what you have) I am looking for a light fixture for my 6 foot Acrylic tank, I will get some pics up soon.

I can do both for 200 or if separate I will let them go for a dollar a gallon.

Received the above two in a trade along with some other items I really needed. I have a 120 Acrylic which will be my show tank and I am already running 2 55 gallons along with my 75 gallon wide.

I know everyone is holding on to their pennies for the up coming convention but if you are interested let me know. The 125 (72x18x 21), the 55 (48x13x20) neither has a stand but there are a few members on here (harlowe777) who build stands that you can reach out to. This is for the tanks only, I may have some lids I need to check my basement.

I would like to move both as a package but if you just want one then we can work something out. I may be open to trades (depending on what you have) I am looking for a light fixture for my 6 foot Acrylic tank, I will get some pics up soon.

daninmd

Members
$200 for the pair or $1 gallon seperate

I think you might have a math error there

125 + 55 = 180. you are asking more for the pair. :D

Nope my math is fine next time a person ask you do you want 180.00 or 200.00 make sure you tell him 180.00 :D I round up. :lol:

$200 for the pair or $1 gallon seperate

I think you might have a math error there

125 + 55 = 180. you are asking more for the pair. :D

Howie

Members
I'm interested in 125. What kind of condition is it in? Is it nice enough to have as a show tank in my living room?