• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nannacara pair for sale-/- CO2 parts wanted

ddavila06

Members
i have a pair of Nannacara anomala available for sale for $30
they have bred once, raised fry for about two weeks until the little punks grew more independent and got eaten by male.. i dont blame them, they werent supposed to, they are in the 7.6 gallon.....

im also getting a 16 oz paintball co2 thing and i need the fittings to run it into my tank. anyone has stuff and want to sell it to me?

ddavila06

Members
these are offsprings of that pair. their babies.
i was saving a few to try and get a male fora friend, i ended up with a pair:) got rid of the other one and these mated..they are about 2 inches long.

YSS

Members
these are offsprings of that pair. their babies.
i was saving a few to try and get a male fora friend, i ended up with a pair:) got rid of the other one and these mated..they are about 2 inches long.

Do they look as nice as their parents? If so, I may be interested.

ddavila06

Members
im cleaning their tank, she is kind of dark( might be getting ready to lay eggs again) so after i do i will try to snap a shot.
he is not as blue as the dad, yet!

Is this like the pair that I liked from you tank?

Do you think that if I got the pair, they would fight with blue rams?

Arlene

ddavila06

Members
yes, these are the ones! and the male is the one i pointed as a possible but you didnt want to risk it! lol,
they will not bother anyone, however when in breeding mood the female will chase anyone and everyone out!
i have them in the little tank with the apistogrammoide and she didn't kill anyone... in the bigger tank i have them with 12 a. viejita and coral red pencilfish and plecos and noone has died..

ddavila06

Members
NO LONGER AVAILABLE, I JUST GOT HOME AND CHAN! A FISH WAS ON THE FLOOR :| WHO WAS IT, THE GIRL.................................BU MAN BUU :(

i guess i can put him in with the reverse trio i have.. hope i can breed more