• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Show Off Your Fish At March Meeting

Well it seems I have been invited to make a talk and demonstration on aquatic photography at one of the upcoming CCA meetings. Since I will be showing photo examples during the presentation, I thought it would more interesting if I could incorporate as many subjects owned by club members as possible.

I already have fish photos of three members that may be used. If you want to enjoy seeing your fish used as examples of good (and maybe bad) aquatic photography, email or pm me to stop by and take some photos.

I will be available to doing the home sessions between November 15, 2005 thru February 25, 2006.

The more members' fish used during the talk, the more fun for all.

bobbyaphillips@comcast.net or phishphorphun@comcast.net

DeeCee

Members
Good Idea Bobby! B)

Heck, we may have to have you take a group picture of us at that meeting as well, y'think? :eek: :unsure: :ph34r:

DC

Sure, why not :)

I think it would be a bit more relative to use members fish in the examples. Not only can we increase dialogue, but we can use the presentation to share our fish, rather than just sitting back and looking at subjects outside of the club.

Hopefully some members will take advantage of this oppurtunity to show their pets.

Originally posted by longstocking@Nov 4 2005, 02:13 PM
Bobby if you want you can come try lol.... my lighting makes it near impossible though. ;)
We'll give it a try. As long as you have some light over your tanks that will allow the AF to work, the flash will do the rest. Pat enjoyed it so much, he's buying a new flash for taking pix.

We'll talk about it at the next meeting.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
First take then share.
Of course I will have to figure out how to put them on here.
I may have the most posts on the site but that does not mean
I know what I am doing ;)

I wrote the camera settings down. Have to convert it back for
Sundays game. Outside, daytime.

See ya.

Originally posted by Pat Kelly@Nov 4 2005, 09:23 PM
First take then share.
Of course I will have to figure out how to put them on here.
I may have the most posts on the site but that does not mean
I know what I am doing ;)

I wrote the camera settings down. Have to convert it back for
Sundays game. Outside, daytime.

See ya.
Hmmm, I think if you depress the the "green" buttons simultaneously, you can restore the cameras default settings. Better check the manual first, Bud.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Flash came today.
Now I need to figure out settings.
More reading.

Its a cool flash though.

Originally posted by mscichlid@Nov 12 2005, 08:52 PM
You guys are making me wanting to shoot fish again. :D
Let's do it.

It's a blast when you shoot with some one else. I'm sure I would learn some tips from you Francine. If you want to get together, let me know and we'll have some fun. We all could hook up at Andrew's new store and shoot his fish for him. Or where ever. :D

Start hanging out at APF again and you'll get the old feeling back ;)