• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

great to be a member!

Ading522

Members
Picked up some fish at HOT today.. many thanks to the staff especially Sarah (longstocking) who helped me pick out some of the fish i wanted for my show tank, and for the discount! been shopping there many times, but no one ever asked me if I was a paid member of CCA.. got some really nice fish! thanks alot HOT!

Ading522

Members
What did you get?

Did you ask HOT if they're going to participate in AquaMania 2?

Matt

Got some deep blue haps, a sulfur head show male , a bi- color 500 show male, 2 dragon blood males, black worms.. I did not get the time to ask..but I'll be back next week..hopefully I don't forget..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Keep an eye on those dragon bloods! Nasty little buggers. I had to ditch mine. Its hitnor miss though I have seen quite peaceful one and others act like ob's. Any pics? I'd like to see tje sulfer head. Mine was awesome bit recently his sulfur head has been fading away. Not sure why.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Nice looking fish! Glad you had a good experience at HOT. It has been a while since I visited. Hopefully I can make it up that way over the holidays.

Oh its a maylandi mine is a spilotonus very nice stuff what's the silver fish in the second pic? How big is the sulfer head? Keep us posted on the tank!

Ading522

Members
Oh its a maylandi mine is a spilotonus very nice stuff what's the silver fish in the second pic? How big is the sulfer head? Keep us posted on the tank!

second pic with silver fish is an oreochromis tanganyicae ..i hope i spelled that right..lol.. i got a WC pair from troyale a couple of weeks ago..and theyre chillin in that tank as well.. will post updates.. i moved the rock decor again as i introduced the new fish..