• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving Sale! Tanks, Filters, Etc.

Laxison

Members
Hi guys! My husband and I are getting ready to sell our place and our realestate agent asked me to tear down my tank set up ("What? YOU'RE FIRED!") prior to putting our place on the market (so that the fish tank room looks bigger when it's being shown). Rather than tear things down, set them up in a temporary location, tear things down again and set up in our new home, I thought it'd be best to sell the set up and start fresh later on. Long story short, everything is in working order and great condition but I've got to sell it.

With that, I've got the last of my set up that I have to sell. I'm in Falls Church, VA and and more than happy to do a drop-off, allow for a pick-up at my place or bring everything to the September meeting. I will do whichever option is best for you.

Tanks (All Glass)
1-20gal long (black)
- Plastic cover
- Black gravel
3-10gal (2 black, 1 brown)
- 2 glass covers
- 2 strip lights (1 black, 1 brown)
- Black gravel in 1 tank, black sand in 1 tank, bare in the last tank

1 - Coralife light strip (wattage for plantlife), no bulbs

Airpumps
1 Acua Culture
1 Airmaster 1000

Filters
1 - Aqua Clear 30
- 1 new activated carbon insert
- 1 new biomax insert
- 2 new filter inserts
1 - Aqua Clear mini
- 1 new biomax inserts
1 - Duetto 50
1 - Duetto 100

Powerheads
1 - Maxijet 1200
1 - Maxijet 400

Tank Stands
2 Iron stands (30gal tall but I had the two pushed together to hold my 20g long and 10g tanks)

Misc.
1 piece Texas holey rock
1 Egg tumbler
Misc sponge and filter parts
2 Coralife digital thermometers

Fish
3 misc SA cichlids (1 breeding pair) - if you can name them, you can have them!

Everything for $150 and I'll throw in a big hug for helping me out :)

zackcrack00

Members
I'll take the tumbler if it is still available. My friend sells them $15 new, last I checked. So how does $10 sound? I would like to pick up at the Sept. meeting, if that is fine with you.