• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Manzanita

msjinkzd

invert junkie
A new pallet of Manzanita should be arriving by Monday. Pieces will be priced by the piece, they are NOT cheap. First come, first served :)

Email for address, if you are interested. I don't ship it, and since it is summer, I don't know when I can bring stuff down to the club.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
And by "sinks quickly", Jon means "it still floats for a bit". It is very durable and its architectural qualities make it great for aquascaped aquariums.

Blaise

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i think it varies very much as to how fast it sinks with the density/thickness of the wood. My little pieces generally sink in a day or two, I haven't utilized any of teh larger ones, as those are the ones that get sold first.

I just got a new 29 and would like a big piece that would fit in a 30" long and 12" wide tank. How does this work? Photos? Road trip?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
it is pick up only, I am not shipping it as it is hard to make boxes for twisty wood. I will also bring wood with me if I make it down to the picnic.