• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Group order from Americancichlids-save on shipping

mtnpike

Members
Possibly interested- where is the other member located?

I will ship Air cargo, from Denver to Reagan national airport on Tuesday, the other member's name is Terren Parkar,I think he locate in Waldorf, MD, if you PM me or email me I will send you his phone#, you can get touch with him.
Dan

bl00

Members
Thanks anyway, but the drive down to that area is too far for me at the moment. Perhaps I'll get in on the next shipment though!

rich_one

Members
That's my boy Terrell... tparker on this site. He is a forum member (not quite a club member), but he's a cool dude.

How are things Dan? Haven't spoken to you in a while!

-Rich

clearsky5

CCA Members
Can't beleive this.... if I have waited a week or so, I could have saved on shipping......
oh well..
ps... the 134's are doing great!!!
thanks

david sombach

mtnpike

Members
Can't beleive this.... if I have waited a week or so, I could have saved on shipping......
oh well..
ps... the 134's are doing great!!!
thanks

david sombach

I am very pleased they are doing great.
By the way, the L134 almost all out, only have 4 left in stock.
Thanks.
Dan Ye-Jennings

mtnpike

Members
That's my boy Terrell... tparker on this site. He is a forum member (not quite a club member), but he's a cool dude.

How are things Dan? Haven't spoken to you in a while!

-Rich

Rich:
I am doing good, thank you for asking, I am going to shipping some wild caught Gibbiceps to Terrell next Tuesday.
Hope you doing well and happy holiday season.
Dan