• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtt 40 Breeder Aquarium

ddavila06

Members
hey, im looking to trade my 40 breeder (36x18x18), with the trade will include tank, stand, glass hood, light, wisper 60 filter, gravel.
what im looking for is a 75 gls, just need the tank, stand, hood and light, anything else not wanted is welcome. i don't want handmade stands unless they are somewhat attractive*tank is for my mom*, i also don't want metal stands please, let me know what you have, i live in northern va. im willing to pay the difference if you have a very nice set up or something, thanks

ddavila06

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (livingwatersaquarium @ Sep 27 2008, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What type of stand comes with the 40 breeder? Might be interested, send some pics.

Gerard[/b]

i tried posting pics and failed miserably, send me your e-mail and i'll send some. the stand is black wood, from all glass i think, i don't remember but is the original onee that i bought from the store

Spine

Members
I have a 75 gal tank with a oak stand/canopy. I should add that I'm not interested in trading because I'm trying to get rid of tanks. If your still interested send me a pm