• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ohio Cichlid Association Extravaganza XX

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
20th year!!!

GANZA%20AD%20WITH%20REG-INFO.jpg

http://www.ohiocichlid.com/ExtravaganzaRegistration.html

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Hey, who is going? I plan to be there and wondered who I might see from the coolest Cichlids club on the planet.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Wish I could make it - they're bringing in Felipe Cantera all the way from Uruguay to talk about cichlids and collecting there!

Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
As much as I'd love to head up there and hang out with you guys and the great folks up there, still pretty busy with caring for fry of the two-legged variety.

Have a great time.

Maybe next year. :)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I've always wanted to go to OCA, but never found the time. Can't make it this year as I will be down in Louisiana on a duck hunting trip.

Have fun!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
They must be doing well.
I tried to add Thursday night to my reservation and the hotel is full for the weekend.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Think they've got a block of rooms at the hotel across the street available still.

My first OCA convention was back in the late '80s. Cleveland (and Chicago) have been two epicenters of the mid-west cichlid-keeping scene for decades... dozens and dozens of hobby fish breeders!

Would love to go this year, but alas!

Matt

They must be doing well.
I tried to add Thursday night to my reservation and the hotel is full for the weekend.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I have Friday and Sat nights at the hotel. Just wanted to add Thursday.
I reserved a hotel about an hour before the event. Leaving home around 6pm that night. Driving 5 or 6 hours to that hotel, get some rest and then hit the convention hotel the next morning.
Could have just left early in the am Friday and been out there by noon but then by 9pm we would have been dead. This way I will still be able to hang later. LOL