• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nov 8th The CCY 2year Anniversary w/Dr Paul Loiselle

johnscottant

Members
Im hoping that the CCA family will come out and help us celebrate our 2nd year of existence! Plenty of cake and ice cream to go around and one of the best speakers about cichlids on the planet with Dr Paul Loiselle! Come join us, you guys can rub in the fact you kicked our butts at the CCY cichlid show! LOL

1795170_10203968826673658_7597234155863382074_o.jpg

rich_one

Members
I wish I could make it, but I have too much stuff to pick up at this month's meeting. This sounds like it is going to be a good meeting!

-Rich

johnscottant

Members
I apologize guys I didn't even think it fell on the same day as your meeting. I respectfully apologize for posting about anything that falls on your meeting day. I hope you guys have a great meeting! Wish us a happy birthday!!

rich_one

Members
Wish I could make it, man... I really have to get up that way one of these days soon. I'm due for a trip back home! As it is, I have a beautiful pair of cichlids with the good Dr.'s namesake that I acquired from another CCA member (tparker) a while back. Hope y'all have a great meeting!

-Rich

dogofwar

CCA Members
No worries at all, Scott. Happy 2nd Birthday and thanks for being such a great supporter of CCA and the fish hobby!

Matt

chriscoli

Administrator
Indeed, no worries! I just wish I could celebrate with our CCY peeps!

Congrats on your anniversary, and wishing you many more years growing as an awesome club!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Happy birthday, CCY! Sorry that our meet dates coincide, Scott. Hope to see you at a future meet.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Scott,

No worries at all. Scheduling conflicts happen. Whatcha gonna do? :)

Wish I could make it brother! Have a great birthday party!

Cheers.