• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi guys

F8LBITE

Members
Hey guys! I've really missed you all too. Just bought a house and I can feel the sickness starting to come over me :D Jonclark no tanks since I had to sell everything off. Getting settled in the new house hoping to set up a tank soon.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Congrats on the house, brotherman!

Watch... within a year, you'll have a dozen tanks, lol.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Great news, Jose!

...you'll need to start coming to meetings again too :)

Matt

Hey guys! I've really missed you all too. Just bought a house and I can feel the sickness starting to come over me :D Jonclark no tanks since I had to sell everything off. Getting settled in the new house hoping to set up a tank soon.

F8LBITE

Members
Definitely will Matt.

The dilemma I'm facing at my new place is water access. On the upper level I have two bathrooms but no utility faucets to hook up a python. The fixtures are either fancy sinks or tub faucets. This limits the size tank I can have in the upper level of my townhouse cuz I don't want to be lugging buckets back and forth. I'm thinking about having a utility sink installed in my laundry room but that's money I can be putting towards a sick ]M[onsterous setup!