• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish stores in MD and surrounding areas

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
OKAY<<<<<<
We do not bad mouth or talk bad about any local fish stores on this forum.

We do have 3 local stores that support us.
You work at one of them.

House of Tropicals
Exotic Aquatics
Tropical Lagoon

And in PA
That Pet Place supports our club.

We encourage members of the club and forum to support those organizations, stores and companies that support out club.

Last edited:

mattdaddy2

Members
True I ask bc HOT only has a select few and I have never been to EA or any others so I wanted to know if theyh were worth traveling to

dogofwar

CCA Members
Join CCA, come to meetings and you'll usually find an array of species available for sale at reasonable prices at our monthly meeting auctions...

Matt

mattdaddy2

Members
I like the calvus species and shell dwellers and my store only carries the brevis and another type but I cannot think of the scientific term of the species

Wblaze

Members
I really like Tropical Lagoon. Steve is always a good resource. I really miss tropical fish world in Gburg. Jim used to find me whatever I was looking for.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
exotic aquatics is worth the trip but im not sure if they have what you want. give them a call. on another note sounds like its time for another cca local fish store trip that BOB put together. ive neve been to tropical lagoon so i tell you. i have heard nothing but good things on them from other members here. i live 20mins from HOT so thats where i go if i need to.

Wblaze

Members
From Laurel, it is pretty easy to get to Tropical Lagoon. It is right off the 495 Georgia Ave. exit.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Prince

You may be thinking of Wally's or Annandale Super Petz. Both closed down in NoVa in the past few years.