• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Dream

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Maybe it was the cold meds I took, but I had a crazy dream that I was taking a class in the basement of an old apartment building. The class was on keeping fish. We drew numbers out of a hat the teacher provided and were assigned tank sizes based on that number. I was assigned to aquascape a 30 long as a planted tank for the next class. I informed the instructor that I have a few tanks but I don't own a 30 long. She responded with "Well I suggest you purchase one and get to work". I was so excited because my wife told me I can't have any more tanks until we get a bigger place, but she would never stand in the way of my education. :)

Too bad it was only a dream...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
No such thing as only a dream

Maybe it was the cold meds I took, but I had a crazy dream that I was taking a class in the basement of an old apartment building. The class was on keeping fish. We drew numbers out of a hat the teacher provided and were assigned tank sizes based on that number. I was assigned to aquascape a 30 long as a planted tank for the next class. I informed the instructor that I have a few tanks but I don't own a 30 long. She responded with "Well I suggest you purchase one and get to work". I was so excited because my wife told me I can't have any more tanks until we get a bigger place, but she would never stand in the way of my education. :)

Too bad it was only a dream...

So what you're telling us, apart from potentially being a lightweight when it comes to pharmaceuticals/controlled substances, or rather your subconscious is telling you is that:
1) You under-performed academically and haven't quite let go of it yet;
2) your living standard is somewhere south of opulent hence your need to be subjected to basement learning experiences;
3) your fate was/is decreed by the luck of the draw;
4) your current capacities are different than those required by others/present circumstance;
5) your "superiors"/others are unsympathetic to your current situation;
6) your spirit remains unquenched as you remain resilient and are adroit at turning adversity into opportunity;
7) your wife has qualified her boundless love for you with set conditions/incentives for "maturation" and "practicality";
8) all of this together is challenging your immune system.

How'd I do?
:D

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I am not sure how to respond respectfully. So I will simply thank you for the time spent analyzing and responding to my dream.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Do I detect restraint?

Only playing - apologies if you imagined otherwise. Be assured twas all in jest - in truth I know naught of thee (which I would choose to remedy), and certainly far from enow to venture any assessment of you or your character. But I promise to post my own next aquatic dream so that you may repay me in kind if you are so inclined, and will understand if you find it of no interest.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Et tu, Brute?

Been a while since my last one but that neurosis sure has/had legs.

Leffler817

CCA Members
it could have been worse....

45320d1247846127-anyone-remember-far-side-list-your-image002.gif