• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Tanks, stands, etc.

Becca

Members
I can see them now, too. But I still think Sam's got better stuff!

Yes, Sam definitely has better stuff, and more of it... That's why I'm buying some of Sam's stuff but, in order to do that, my husband decreed that I sell some of mine... SIGH.

$80 takes it all, minus the cabinet, delivered to the meeting on Saturday ... $150 takes it all with the cabinet, but you have to come get it in that case.

chriscoli

Administrator
Yes, Sam definitely has better stuff, and more of it... That's why I'm buying some of Sam's stuff but, in order to do that, my husband decreed that I sell some of mine... SIGH.

The same decree applies in my house, too!

Becca

Members
BUMP! Please someone buy something, anything!!!

Will do the 20 long with hood and twin tube t5 for $30.

Someone can have the whole lot for $75... I need room for that 55 or a sugar daddy ready and waiting for when my husband locks me, and all my tanks, out of the house!

Becca

Members
Ok... I'm just going to bring this stuff to auction, assuming I can figure out how that works and find the time to get it in my car between obedience classes with the dogs and the CCA meeting.

It needs to get gone or I'm in trouble.

Ading522

Members
Why not sell it for cheap on CL? I think you could get a better price than auctioning it out at the meeting..plus..saves you the bustle of bringing it to the meeting and loading it in your car..:)

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Besides, I'd rather give you guys cheap stuff than strangers on CL!

Ok... here goes nothing - $50 takes EVERYTHING but the cabinet, another $50 takes the cabinet. That's pretty close to what the light alone retails for... I am absolutely OK with people re-selling bits and pieces of it if they don't need it all.

Ading522

Members
Yeah. I think I saw it . well.. I think if you put it up for free, the ASAP part might be solved. Hehe.. Sorry..wish I was breeding fish I'll take the smaller tanks.. But I'm putting the fishroom off for the meantime.. Got some other plans..

Becca

Members
Yeah. I think I saw it . well.. I think if you put it up for free, the ASAP part might be solved. Hehe.. Sorry..wish I was breeding fish I'll take the smaller tanks.. But I'm putting the fishroom off for the meantime.. Got some other plans..

I wish I could afford to get nothing for it, or could just swap it for something different... Actually - I would swap it for plants, shrimp, schooling fish that could go with Discus... anything that can fit in a tank I currently have!

Becca

Members
Nope... most of the tanks are already in what little storage area I have... the only reason they were never set up is I'm out of outlets in the basement and I have been forbidden from putting any more tanks outside of the basement...

Ading522

Members
Hehe..well.. I really do hope you can get rid of them ASAP.. Free bump for you Becca!

Becca

Members
No option to add outlets to use more of the basement efficiently?

Little point, since we're looking to move. Jeremy has forbidden me from setting up any additional tanks until we find a new house and wants me to move some of what's stored in the basement to clear up storage space for the tank I'm getting from Sam.

If I can't sell anything, do I get to keep it all??? LOL!!! You should see what I did to get the 15 for the Aspidoras, the 10 for the daphnia culture, and the 20 for plant propagation/wood rooting/quarantine wired up...

mchambers

Former CCA member
Isn't it Jeremy's father who is given to stopping by bearing gifts of live fish?

Maybe you says you need all these tanks because of your father-in-law?

Becca

Members
Isn't it Jeremy's father who is given to stopping by bearing gifts of live fish?

Maybe you says you need all these tanks because of your father-in-law?

I wish I could use that excuse, but it's been months since his last gift of live fish! I can blame some of the plants on him - we got a huge order to split and he STILL hasn't set up the 125 his half was supposed to go in. That said, I have yet to run out of room for plants, though it's getting to be a tight squeeze.