• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

October meeting

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
With all the talk about Aquafest, don't forget that we have a meeting on October 10th at 2pm.

Our own G-dog will give a talk. That's right, you have read his posts, you have spotted him at the meetings and now Mr George Richter will give us a short talk about his collecting trip to Peru. George goes down every year and figures to know a lot about this trip. Don't miss out.

We will have our usual raffle, refreshments and mini auction.

The meeting will also consist of our annual election. All of the 9 Board members positions are up for election. I am slowly getting a slate of candidates together for this. If you would like to help shape the future of the club, here is your chance.

There may also be a discussion about Aquafest and showing fish. This is not a presentation but rather group discussion on how to show.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Looking forward to hearing about your trip George. I'm sure you've got some interesting stories if you can remember them clearly. Anybody bringing anything interesting?

Lively

Members
Yuck! You guys should take up pipes, much better smelling. Most of those things smell like burning wet rats.

Lively

Members
My dad smoked cigars and pipes - I always preferred it when he smoked the pipe. every time I see a tobacco shop I stop in to find the stuff he would smoke. Usually it's an older guy behind the counter - they always indulge me and let me smell all the different cannisters.