• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who woulda thought...

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/20/ryan-dunn-dead-jackass-star-car-crash_n_880322.html

That out of all the cast and crew of Jackass, Ryan Dunn would be the first to meet a premature death.

And that of all the crazy stuff he and his friends participated in, he would die from a car crash.

He was only a few years older than me, a pretty familiar face to a lot of guys from my generation.

Definitely a shame, though if the causes were alcohol related, which seems to be very likely, its harder to pity him.

I just saw him on the game show "Minute to Win It" the other night, crazy how things happen.

R.I.P.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
RIP indeed.

jackass-02.jpg

Jackass-3D-Ryan-Dunn-jackass-16210368-877-475.jpg

jackass3unrated2010720p.jpg

Cartel

Members
I'll say the same I have said all day. Some may not agree but thats just how I am. Im no saint and have done some stupid things before and I feel bad for his family and friends because of his selfish acts they now have to suffer and hurt. No sympathy for him though. I would expect the same to apply to me if the same happened. Im glad there were no innocent bystanders. If in fact he was drunk which odds are he was....if not then I feel differently about the situation.