• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Kg tropicals

TeamPisces

CCA Members
They have some Youtube videos where they offer advice in Cichlid care, tank setup, and stripping female fish. I also watched a video on building egg tumbler. Prior to video, I had no idea what a tumbler was and how it was used in breeding.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cichness

Members
Nice people and fish store. Love his videos and 240 peacock and hap display tank.
Watch their web site for stock. Its a 2 hour trek to King George.Good number of cichlid tanks, top dollar for males. I went there once when I was working in the area.

frankoq

Members
They are awesome. I took the trip there last xmas and came back with 10 fish. A nice Xmas present.
Nice variety and they have 4+ inch fish nicely colored. Bring $$$. fish like that will cost but worthed. Lisa and John are very friendly and helpful.
I was the only customer in the store that day and they spent a lot of time with me. Both helped me pick males from the unsexed tanks. All were males.
They have a youtube channel and John does a walk through of the store when he gets a new shipment of fish. They also have a Q&A series of videos. Good stuff.
I'll go back next month for more fish.

Siklid

Members
Very nice - very customer service oriented. A tad bit pricey for adult males ($50 - $60). females and unsexed are $10 - $15. Very knowledgeable.

Worth the trip.

harlowe777

Members
Ive been there a few times..jons really cool..great fish..but yes pricey..any male with color basicly 60$..but worth it..

frankoq

Members
Here is John and Lisa bagging my fish for Xmas. They even helped my daughter name all fishies. :)

4_zps9c5a5296.jpg

frankoq

Members
I'm getting some Aulonocara ethelwynnae hopefully. He sure has a business going. Stuffs flying out of the tanks... Literally, check his last video

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I check for new videos almost daily. LOL.
Waiting on a Deep Water but none yet.
I like Ethels.
Per his last video, it looks like it will be a while before John re-stocks.
He does have German Reds and I want one badly.
But I don't want to take that trip (1.5h) just for one fish.

Decisions decisions.

frankoq

Members
Let me know frank you are not far from me.... Ill pay up front or I'm game for a group order If we can get enough people

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Well we can try and see... for the group order.
I've never seen John mentioning doing one for anyone, but does not mean he won't.

Worst case, I hope to go in the next month or so. We can take this offline and discuss logistics.