• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Batfish Open House and Summer BBQ

JLW

CCA Members
It has become something of a tradition, each summer, for Batfish Aquatics to host a big open-house and barbecue, and this year will be no different! Join us Saturday, 18 July from about noon to 8 PM (or until the beer runs out) for our annual OPen House and BBQ!!!

We will be cranking up the smoker for an entire turkey (in the summer, why not?), as well as hot-dogs and hamburgers! Feel free to bring a side, dessert, or beverages to share!

In addition to great food, I'll be bringing in 3-4 huge shipments of fish over the next few weeks, and having a few PRE ORDERS. There's always some new and interesting fish hiding out at the Batfish Cave, and we'll have some great sales!

For more information, or to RSVP, please e-mail BatfishAquatics@gmail.com. Please send an RSVP so I know how many people are coming!

Stay tuned for more information!

openhouse.jpg

F8LBITE

Members
Do you have a list of the fish you wil have available?

Nevermind. I found it!

Last edited: