• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

90g set up and 55g

Greg31

Members
Pick up only in brandywine,md.

90g with nice stand with filter, heater and lights. $250.

55g tank only $45.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Greg31

Members
Why is no one buying tanks. Prices high? That time of year?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Hey

Brand new 55s and under are $1/gallon at PetCo/PetSmart four times a year. As for the 90, some pictures and specs on the filter, lights, etc. might help especially if they're higher quality/newer items.

samsmobb

Members
Another thing is some people here are somewhat cheap lol no offense to anyone in particular. Most join the club to get significant discounts on fish equipment etc either by members,group buys, and buy online. Most want to get the best (cheapest or lowest) price on stuff

Greg31

Members
Ill post pics of 90g set up tomorrow. As for the 55g make me an offer. I have 2 ac70 for sale as well.

turfboss

Members
Hey Greg - just a follow up to your earlier question about pricing and why folks may not be buying - Partly this time of year (with Christmas and the Holidays just ending) and as Sam said Petco sells 55 gal and under for $1.00/gal new (sale is on right now) and folks expect to pay no more than $0.50/gal (or less for used) - at the PVAS meeting this past Saturday a clean 55 gal tank - on an enclosed (real wood) stand - really nice set - went for $30.00 on the auction.

Greg31

Members
Auction sounds like a great deal. $35 seems fair to me. Ill post pics of 90g set up tomorrow.

dogofwar

CCA Members
You could also sell at AquaMania in March...setting up in the Aquarium Beautiful Competition with a "for sale" sign is a good way to sell a whole set-up...and demonstrate that it's in good shape.

Kinda fun as well...

Matt