• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Complete 29G set up

abcdefghi

Members
I am cutting back down to a single tank, and need to sell my complete 29G. The set up includes the following:

Eclipse Tank
Eclipse hood w/ dual fluorescent bulbs
HOB filter - Integrated into hood, needs cleaning as I never used it.
Cascade 700 filter
Heater (nearly new, replaced the old one a couple months ago).
Stand

If you want, you are also welcome to the aragonite sand substrate, driftwood, plants and rocks that are also in the tank. It's currently full of water, but will be drained either tomorrow or Sunday.

Looking for $130 for everything OBO. Please do not be afraid to send me offers. Pick up only near Front Royal, or Chantilly during the week. I am also OK to meet within reasonable distance of Front Royal (50 miles).

Thanks.

abcdefghi

Members
Bump! Happy to sell for around $90 without the Cascade filter. Offers welcome, the tank is now empty and ready for a new owner.

abcdefghi

Members
Is the eclipse hood complete? Have you made any alterations to it?

Yes, it is complete... bulbs, biowheel, filter etc. I have not made any modifications to the hood. The only change I made was removing the HOB filter (easy to put it back on again) as I was using the cannister.

abcdefghi

Members
$70 not including the Cascade filter to get this out of my kitchen, so for $70 you are getting:

Tank
Stand
Dual light hood
HOB filter
Fluval heater
2 x pieces of driftwood
Aragonite sand substrate (if you want it)
Various rocks (if you want them).

abcdefghi

Members
Here you go, just took them, as you can see it needs cleaning, but it's all either algae, or hard/salt water deposits and easily cleans off:

DSC_0308_zps71301c2f.jpg

DSC_0309_zps1a7031d3.jpg

DSC_0310_zpsd0a381f9.jpg

DSC_0311_zps43d0f1ee.jpg

DSC_0312_zpsd5d15e8d.jpg