• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

30gal tall with simple oak stand

xtalrox

Members
I have a 30 gallon tall tank (black trim)with no scratches that i can see and no leaks with a simple oak stand (open at the bottom for storage). I have a fancy led light bar (with a daytime and a blue light function) to go across the top. Also have a canister filter in excellent condition (rena filstar XP S) that will come with it. Has a glass top with a flexible hinge for super easy access. All items are in used condition. We had an axolotl in the tank but he passed away after a long happy life. We are looking to downsize a bit now so I am willing to part with such a nice system.

I am not sure how much people charge for these things so I think i might start by asking $150 for all items together. I would like to sell everything as a lot. Reasonable offers will be considered. Purchaser much pick up themselves.

message me if interested or respond on thread.

Thank you,
Crystal

xtalrox

Members
I can post a pic tomorrow. It's empty now but I can set it up enough for you to see how it looks. It has the same footprint as a 20 gallon tank but add 10 more gallons in height. I liked it a lot for its space saving while still giving me extra gallons to keep my fish.