• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

All Tanks and Fishes must go

Loc

Members
Hi,

I have volunteered for a job oversea for one year and will need to liquidate all my fishes and tanks. My posts can be seen below if you mentioned that you saw my post on CCA then I can do lower prices than on CL. I forgot to include the tanks that the brichardi and fries are in but I can sell the entire set up to club members for $50, which includes: stand, 29 gallon tank, lid, light, filter, heater, parents and all the fries.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/for/4350162591.html
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/for/4348629437.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

Loc
ariodpalm@yahoo.com
850-221-8281

Loc

Members
Sorry but not sure on what kind of africans but if anyone wants it. I give you all the africans plus 3 three inches clown loaches for $25.

Loc

Members
Ading522 - This weekend is good for me. text me your name so i can add you to the visitor list.

My address is 209 edgehill dr., locust grove, va

Loc

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
How much for the 29 without the fry, parents, filter, and stand?
also, how much for it without the fish?

Last edited:

Loc

Members
festaedan - i wish i could sell you the 29g tank without the fishes but i can't put the fries with other cichlids as they are only 1" long.

Anubias - I'll take $10 for all three loaches.

And first come first serve- I can't hold as I have to get ready. I'll update the list as it get sold.

Loc

Members
anubias - my number and address is in page 1. just text me a few hours before you come with you name.

Loc

Members
Jmoore - my number and address is included in the first page. As of right now, everything is still available. I'm free all weekend.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
festaedan - i wish i could sell you the 29g tank without the fishes but i can't put the fries with other cichlids as they are only 1" long.

Anubias - I'll take $10 for all three loaches.

And first come first serve- I can't hold as I have to get ready. I'll update the list as it get sold.

Ok, if someone just wants the fry or parents I'll take the rest.