• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

65 Gallon Fish Tank, Stand, T5 HO Lights, Canister, CO2..

ddavila06

Members
Selling 65 gallon fish tank with refurbished stand. I sanded it down, gave color to and good layers of poly.
includes:

tank and stand w two glass covers (not complete hood), 30 inch T5 HO light, fluval 405 filter, heater, a lot of black plant substrate, koralia powerhead, 3 pleco caves, a few cichlid caves, rocks,

tall unidentified crypts, crypt crispatula var. balansae red (not doing that well, i think it needs the co2), anubia barteri, anubia gigantea if wanted, crypt wendtii "mi hoya', pretty red sword, vesuvius swords, some stems,

lots of little tetras (can't remember name), 4 pucallpa gold ancistrus (male x 3 and one female -breeding group, have babies), about 6-7 nannacara anomala, 5 corydora sterbi

co2 tank, 5 lbs (just filled a few weeks ago), i think the regulator broke.. unfortunately :/

nets, timers, power strip, etc ..

everything is worth some good money... im only asking $350 cash
i have a few other plants in random tanks i can send along.. i have baby corydoras/aspidoras i can include
could help take apart but i do not have a vehicle big enough to transport

chriscoli

Administrator
Pretty sweet deal, what are the tank dimensions? I have a suspicion that it's one of my favorite sizes.....

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
How much do you want for the nanacra ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
You would rather not break apart the co2 system or the whole setup including the fish?

ddavila06

Members
$300 anyone? co2 is tank only..water siphoned back into the regulator when it ran out about a month ago and now is not good anymore. Co2 tank was filled about 2 weeks ago, maybe three

Becca

Members
Guys, Damian's tanks are beautiful and his plants are amazing. Some are pretty rare. If you've been thinking about a planted tank, this would be a great place to start. If you don't want a 65, buy the set up, piece it out, and sell what you don't want, but the plants are probably worth near $300 without the rest of it.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am still interested in the nanacara.

ddavila06

Members
Alright..lets butcher this tank down into parts..

Prince, nannacara anomala-pm incoming!
MrLee, thethreeamigo, CO2 tank-pm coming soon

plants:
-Large anubia Barterii, (has some green spot algea) $15
T-all anubias sp, unsure of ID- about 4 large plants and a few small ones -GROWS BETTER W CO2, $15
-bundle of ~10 or more Crypt Wendtii "mi hoya", less common bariety of wendtii $15
-bundle of Vesivius (chain) swords, about 5 large plants and runner, $15
-Bacopa Caroliniana, easy stem plant, ~10 plants or so..$6
-Large Anubia Gigantea, less common anubia, very interesting leaf pattern, $15

a few random things can be added at no extra

Fish:

Group of 4 adult Pucallpa Gold Ancistrus, 3 male and one female, breeding colony, $25

Group of ~12-20 harlequin rasboras and 3-4 glass tetras, try to breed all the time!! $25

equipment:
Tank, 36x18x22 ish, oak finish trim, back painted black
stand, used to be black but i sanded it down, stained honey color and gave several layers of poly
Glass hoods for the full tank
30 inch Catalina T5 HO light w two bulbs (one burned)
about 2.5 inches deep plant substrate
$200

Fluval 405, currently running and in great shape, $75

of course the livestock is got to go first..

buy multiple plants (Becca) and you get a discount or free stuff :) pick up in Burke, VA or at pvas holiday party on the 6th.

Last edited: