• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WANTED: KELBERI PEACOCK BASS

I'm looking for a nice Kelberi Peacock Bass or two at a good price. Please feel free to contact me with anything you might have available.

Possible trades are also listed below.

Captive Bred Ball Pythons
Baby OB Peacock African Cichlids (30-40 @ about 1)
Baby Super Red Bristlenose Plecos (10 @ about )
Pied Red Devil juvenile (1 @ about 4")
Let me know if anything catches your eye and maybe we can work something out. Thanks for your time.
Matt Ozsvath
matt@lizardsofoz.com
717-637-6409

turfboss

Members
Matt -

What would you want for the 10 Red BN Plecos? And where do you live - or would you bring them to the Feb meeting??

George

I could probably sell them at $25 each. I could probably bring them to the meeting for you. I've not been to a meeting yet, so it would be my first.
Matt

turfboss

Members
Matt - that's a bit more than I was expecting to pay for babies that are not even Juvies yet - will have to probably pass on these -you might think about bringing a couple to the auction and see what they bring there.

Yes, I'd like to check out one of the auctions soon. I've not been to one yet. This is the first time they bred for me, so I just based the price off what I paid for them when I got them. I did just put up a group of (5) for auction on Aquabid, so you might want to check it out. The price might end up being much more what you were looking to pay. Talk to you soon.
Matt