• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Best Wishes to Sarah...

rich_one

Members
Not really sure where this should go here, but after reading a thread on another board, I realized that it should probably also be mentioned here. just a post to say my prayers and best wishes to Sarah for a speedy recovery from her surgery.

-Rich

DonkeyFish

Members
OMG!!! My sister and I didn't even know! Sarah! Hope whatever it is got fixed and you'll be back up to speed in no time! We love you!

longstocking

Members
Thank you everyone :)

Well, for those of you that didn't know... It started with pain in my should down to my arm. We originally thought I needed shoulder surgery.... but it turned out to be worse. I needed sugery on my C5 through C7 disks. So, they took out two disks and replaced them with little plastic parts :lol: and then fused them all togther with screws and titanium.

The surgery went fine. I am home now... ( thank goodness !! I thought I might get snowed into the hospital) Still in a lot of pain... but I am already getting my strength back. Relieving the pinching nerves helped a lot.

Again, thank you for all the warm wishes and thoughs....