• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wanted: Archocentrus sajica and andinoacara latifrons, small- 4, anyone have any?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Hey guys ! A good friend is looking for these, anyone in the club breeding them? Let me know!

dogofwar

CCA Members
I don't think anyone in the club is breeding them presently... I got some small ones - I think all male, though :(

Other parts of the country are overrun with them...so a good fish for a box swap!

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
If he's looking for interesting medium-sized Cryptoheros-types, I've got about just about every other one than sajica breeding :)

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Jeff's got a few acaras but not A. latifrons presently. I have a couple of pairs but they're in a community so can't really settle down to spawn.

I had some fry of a great variety of A. dimerus that were about an inch or so... until the parents spawned again and ate them...

Matt

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i am sure she will be contacting you Matt :)

She and a group from Syracuse are driving down to my place the weekend after our meeting, fi you guys work something out, i can always pick up her fish and hold them at myhouse for her to get them.