• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

One more time...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Am looking/longing/absolutely pining away for a 48" dual cast iron or steel stand that will accommodate a 48" x 12" tank on the BOTTOM rails/rack An open frame wooden stand would work as well, again provided it has 48" of clearance side to side on the bottom.

Able to purchase or trade some incomparably groovy sh*t (IGS) for same (or a facsimile thereof). Wait a minute - it's cookie baking season. Would rather bake cookies for someone than build one of these out of 2' x4's, so how about it - oatmealraisincherrychocolatechipwalnut cookies and cash or apistos or some IGS for a rusty old aquarium stand. Or it can be gun metal black, sky blue-pink, whatever - really don't care as long as it's stout.

domdes

Members
I kno Sam's Club sold a rack called gorilla racks/stand I use to put my 55 gallon tanks on them it would hold 3 55 gallon tanks, I believe they stood almost 6 feet tall & were 18/19 inches wide, so check wit them also BJ'S & Cosco, I think they got what your lookin 4

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

I kno Sam's Club sold a rack called gorilla racks/stand I use to put my 55 gallon tanks on them it would hold 3 55 gallon tanks, I believe they stood almost 6 feet tall & were 18/19 inches wide, so check wit them also BJ'S & Cosco, I think they got what your lookin 4

No thank you. I'm looking for precisely what I described.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Is it as pretty as you are?

That could work. If you please, how tall is it and what's the distance from the top of the bottom shelf to:
1) the floor; and,
2) to the bottom edge of the upper shelf?

Planning on putting a 72" x 18" piece of glass on top for use as a table and keeping fish underneath.

minifoot77

Members
its how ever you want it i'm gonna repurpose some lumber i have laying around :)

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Plenipotentiary-at-large
A very generous offer good Sir...

...please forget all that stuff I said about your Mama. Believe I found exactly what I want, which is to say, a double angle iron/steel stand with full 48" horizontal clearance on the bottom rack. Comes with a 45 long as well which is probably even better than the 33 long I picked up today and just as suddenly no longer have room for which is really a shame because it's a very cool tank size/configuration. Anyway, my first time for both sizes but appears one of them is going in the closet unless someone has something really cool to trade. Trouble is about the only thing I still want are blue angelfish but where on Earth would I find those?. :D