• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available for Sale- November 6 2010

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I have postponed my surgery and WILL be at this weekend's meeting!!

Express shipping required for live arrival guarantee on fish. I have not had any problems, but temps are dropping rapidly around here and I think its the best method this time of year. I will ship priority if requested, but at the buyers risk(this pertains to FISH).
FISH
Danio tinwini- $3 (10 left)
Rummynose tetra - $3 (limited numbers)
Sawbwa resplendens (both sexes) $3.50
Panda cories $2
Akysis sp $5
Rasbora Rubescens $2
Otocinclus $1
Albino bristlenose $3
Phoenix rasbora $3
Habrosus cories SOLD OUT
*NEW* Furcatas rainbows! ADULTS AND BEAUTIFUL!! $5

* NEW*Calico Bristlenose (standard fin) $8!

Shrimp
Green babaulti $3.50
Black babaulti $3.50
Bamboo $5 (3 left)
Malawa $3

*AMANO SHRIMP SALE!!* $1.50 each!

Snails
Green spikey $3
Red spot $2
Bumble bee nerite $3 (limited numbers)

Thai microcrabs $5

Alder cones .05/each

Sale! Coconut huts, undrilled $1.50!

Other fish/inverts/snails/plants may be available, just ask! The rams are NOT ready yet. I will post when they are. Also soon to be available are sub-adult apistogramma viejita II's!

Last edited:

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I'll take two calico Bristle noses. If you can at least one male. Any CPD's left, I only see one in your picture? Hope your son got a good looking skate board out of the contest.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I have probably 6 cpd's left. I can try and dig them out for ya, lol. They are in that 75g, makes it tricky! I tried to catch them before adding the furcatas for qt, I gave up after an hour. Might be easier actually now that there are more fish in there.

I can try and sex the calicos, I have a group from before that are about 1.75"-2" that is more likely than the new group (seperate qt as they are new) which are 1-1.4" or so.

He got an alien nation board, its pretty sweet!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
nope, and not really planning on it for awhile as the distributor I get them from does a horrendous job with heat packs and they would not do well getting too cold during shipment (no live arrival guarantee on invertebrates from overseas)

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
If you manage to collect the cpd's I'll buy them. I still want the calico bn pleco's

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Cool, make if one bristle nose instead of two. A male if possible.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org