• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MonsterAquaria App?

JLW

CCA Members
Not working for me. Sits on "Connecting to Server..." forever, sometimes on "Processing..."

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I seldom use it anymore. Started preferring the full when I found out we would be dropping the app at some point.

Becca

Members
Not working for me. Sits on "Connecting to Server..." forever, sometimes on "Processing..."

Yeah - this is the same thing it does for me. I have a Samsung/Android-based phone. I know you do, too. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Termato

Board of Directors
Isn't the forum supposed to start using the Monster forum, too? Is there a good reason for this? Just wondering why do this over optimizing what we have now? A nice face lift wouldn't be too complicated. I've done that plenty of times on things like this.

Does anyone maintain the Monster Aquaria App? We can take the source code if they are willing, and modify it to be more unique. Or just create a new one. Both are options.

Last edited:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Isn't the forum supposed to start using the Monster forum, too? Is there a good reason for this? Just wondering why do this over optimizing what we have now? A nice face lift wouldn't be too complicated. I've done that plenty of times on things like this.

Does anyone maintain the Monster Aquaria App? We can take the source code if they are willing, and modify it to be more unique. Or just create a new one. Both are options.

Because everything we have is free because of Li and MFK. He provides us with our online presence as well as the internal email for things like the POTM, Paypal etc. Also our electronic newsletter program and pays for any tech work that is needed from time to time on the forum. That's the MonsterTech you may see on here at times.

They are gradually changing over to the new system and taking us with them.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
He is trying to figure out all of the problems and bugs with MFK before moving our stuff over.

Its the same with this program. He purchased the newer version of this a few years ago. MFK went over. He had so many problems there that he did not switch us to the newer Vbulletin.