• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

L270 for sale

KruleFish

Members
Recently I have had an explosion of chocolate zebras L-270's!
So I am looking to sell a few. I am pretty much a new member here. I have been breeding L-270 Plecos Chocolate Zebras for a little over 6 years now.

IMAG0711.jpg

IMAG0713.jpg

Leffler817

CCA Members
All this for an endangered pleco. lol. Well, I guess its not quite endangered yet but once they finish the dam.... Sarah (Longstocking) used to breed them but not sure if she still has them.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Not to derail the thread, but if the seller doesn't have enough for everyone, L270's are available on Josh's preorder list for a reasonable price. I only mention this because of the immense interest, no disrespect to the seller.

1badmarine

Well no response from the seller to all this interest, makes one wonder about the authenticity of the thread... IJS

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Leffler817

CCA Members
Not to derail the thread, but if the seller doesn't have enough for everyone, L270's are available on Josh's preorder list for a reasonable price. I only mention this because of the immense interest, no disrespect to the seller.

Hmm I missed them the first time I checked I'll have to look again. Aside from Sarah, the only other person who had them somewhat regularly was Snookn21(?) on Aquabid.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Hmm I missed them the first time I checked I'll have to look again. Aside from Sarah, the only other person who had them somewhat regularly was Snookn21(?) on Aquabid.

I checked and they're actually L129, columbian zebra pleco, sorry for the confusion. Hopefully the OP will respond to the interested people.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App