• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

3 8+" burundi 6 stripe Frontosa's for sale

Walkertara

Members
I have three very beautiful fronts available. It will need to be a local pick up because I do not feel comfortable shipping fish this large. They are healthy and stunning fish! Asking for $80 dollars each. Thank you for your time :wub:
I have a ton of pictures but having some troubles uploading them all. If you email me I will send all of the pictures
tarawalk1234@gmail.com
I am located in the Seattle WA area

image.jpg

frankoq

Members
Doubt anyone from the DC metro area (Maryland, Virginia, DC) will take the hike to Seattle for these.
beautiful fish!
Maybe post on a forum local to your area.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Tara:

The Capital Cichlid Association is a fish club based in the Washington DC area. Although we have a few members from around the country, a vast majority are local to the area.

Good luck with your sale.

Jon

lkelly

Members
I have three very beautiful fronts available. It will need to be a local pick up because I do not feel comfortable shipping fish this large. They are healthy and stunning fish! Asking for $80 dollars each. Thank you for your time :wub:
I have a ton of pictures but having some troubles uploading them all. If you email me I will send all of the pictures
tarawalk1234@gmail.com
I am located in the Seattle WA area

Interesting!

Could you possibly meet half way? I'm thinking Sioux Falls, SD. Thee's a BP gas station right off route 90 (exit 399). Let me know.