• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lights, Plants for sale- meeting delivery ok

ddavila06

Members
Hey gang, last minute change of plans and looks like I can come to the meeting this saturday!!

I have mostly dry goods to sell, anyone interested please let me know. please do show up to pick up, this is what I have:

48inch T5NO Coralife Aqualight,2 bulb light fixture, working and in great shape, but after i downsized my fishroom I no longer have use for it. one blue bulb one normal bulb $40

48 inch 3 bulb Catalina T5 HO light fixture, in very good shape, I believe I have three used bulbs that still work to go with it. $80

eco air pump, best pump brand out there! overkill for me now that I finished moving and resetting and downsized so much...$16

HDX sm clamps,good for holding tubes, etc around the fishroom, trade me something..free if u need a few

Narrow leaf Java fern, large bunch attached to lava rock, the whole bunch pictured $30

Anubias Nana, $15 Will post pictures, eventually

Helanthium Bolivianum "Vesuvius", pretty chainsword, $6

Helanthium Bolivianum "Quadricustatus" (pigmy chain swords) $10

paypal prepayment possible, I will add more lights and stuff shortly, this afternoon. thank you

20131111_134340 (600x800).jpg

DSCN1594 (507x800).jpg

DSCN1595 (600x800).jpg

eco air pump 4.jpg

ddavila06

Members
I also have one 48 inch t5 normal output actinic bulb that came w the fixture, anyone interested in it let me know.

ddavila06

Members
gah..unfortunately, I have fallen victim to a bad cold or something, it doesn't like like i will be going anywhere tomorrow, except a cemetery, maybe..have fun u guys!

ddavila06

Members
bump, if anyone wants to pick up everything is still available! I doubt im coming to BFD, sorry..
Plants can be delivered, maybe, if the temperature goes up some

update:

lowered price to $70 for my 48 inch 3 bulb Catalina T5 HO light fixture, in very good shape w three working bulbs, used. no longer have the legs. sells for $150 plus shipping new from http://www.catalinaaquarium.com/store/

48inch T5NO Coralife Aqualight,2 bulb light fixture, working and in great shape, but after i downsized my fishroom I no longer have use for it. one blue bulb one normal bulb $40

eco air pump, best pump brand out there! overkill for me now that I finished moving and resetting and downsized so much...$16

HDX sm clamps,good for holding tubes, etc around the fishroom, trade me something..free if u need a few

Narrow leaf Java fern, large bunch attached to lava rock, the whole bunch pictured $25

Helanthium Bolivianum "Vesuvius", pretty chainsword, $6

Helanthium Bolivianum "Quadricustatus" (pigmy chain swords) $6

Add:

Adult Female L180 pleco, lost the male about a month ago and shes lonely..I got her as juvenile at the last catcon from Barbie (I think thats the username).
pretty cool pleco, very dark with little white/brilliant specks :) http://www.planetcatfish.com/common/species.php?species_id=1404
$20

Large piece of wood with moss, see the tank for size reference (20h), just too large for my tank, $25

amazon frogbits or red root floaters free w purchase of anything else

lowered price to $70 for my 48 inch 3 bulb Catalina T5 HO light fixture, in very good shape w three working bulbs, used. no longer have the legs. sells for $150 plus shipping new from http://www.catalinaaquarium.com/store/

20160215_160056.jpg

20160215_145815.jpg

20160215_145801.jpg

20160211_085422.jpg

Forester

Members
im interested in the wood. i can come grab it sometime in the next week or so. im close by if your in burke

Mason

R u coming to aquamania? Could you grab the Java fern for me? I can pay you back at aquamania. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ddavila06

Members
bump, I have a whole lot of frogbits and some red root floaters, if anyone is interested in them free send me a message, sunday pick up or any other day this coming week is ok after work or something..

java fern is gone, other things mostly available

Termato

Board of Directors
bump, I have a whole lot of frogbits and some red root floaters, if anyone is interested in them free send me a message, sunday pick up or any other day this coming week is ok after work or something..

java fern is gone, other things mostly available

I'd be interested in the red root floater. Would you be able to bring to BFD? I wont be free until then. I have a lot of things to get ready.