• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2 Clown Loaches for Sale; AGAIN!!

zackcrack00

Members
My clowns were bought by a faamily friend, and he said he didn't know that they were that small, and that his oscar would eat them. After quarantine, they have been put back in my tank, and they are for sale.

INFORMATION:
Temp. - 78-82 F

Food - Algae Wafers, Spirulina Flake, frozen bloodworms, Live blackworms, and New Life Spectrum Pellets. (You may feed any of these, thior othe foods, this is just what I reccomend)

Size: 2" and 2.5" (There are only two of them)

ph- 7.5-7.7

They are very heathy, colorful, and sweet. Please take care of them, they were my first fish. So sad to see them go.

Price - MUST SELL OR TRADE TOGETHER!!! $21.00 FOR BOTH! Got them for $50.00!

Trade: I am looking for a GOOD egg tumbler, and I will trade these guys for one.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Why not?

I have an Asian 33 that they'd like so I'll bite if you can bring them to the meeting.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd be second in line if you don't happen to make the meeting. Won't step on sam's toes though. Not sure where you're located.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm not positive I'll be able to stop through Frederick before the meeting, but if I can I'll stop by and pick them up. PM me your number so I can call if the situation arises.

I'd even be happy to deliver them to Sam if they are highly desired by him, as his generosity to other club members is astounding.

I just have a 180 thats about to open up that would be a better fit than his 'Asian 33':p

I have an egg tumbler that needs to be reglued, but was a good one in its original condition. I can bring it to see if you're interested, or cash otherwise just in case.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Mr. Astounding

I'll take it - the attribution that is. Sounds like you guys have a trade - goodspeed.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
If you can reglue it we have a deal.Unless Sam has one... :D

I don't have the glue or desire to do it, otherwise it would be in use and I'd be keeping it. There are others in the club who make them that can usually ship them if you want something plug and play. Cash seems to be the better option if you want something ready t ouse.

I'll take it - the attribution that is. Sounds like you guys have a trade - goodspeed.

Don't think my trade will happen, so I'd defer to you if you're set on them. I only put my name in the hat because they're on my 'wish list' for a new tank I'm about to start.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Treading water

Don't think my trade will happen, so I'd defer to you if you're set on them. I only put my name in the hat because they're on my 'wish list' for a new tank I'm about to start.

They're fun and these are still small so I can go either way. Much as I like them can't say as they were on my "wish list". Your call.

zackcrack00

Members
All right, cash. I will TRY to be at the meeting, so I will bring them, but I don't understand what you guys are saying. So who is getting them?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
That is entirely up to Squire O'Shea

The good news is you get paid either way and that one of us will still have something to pine for.... :D

zackcrack00

Members
???? I will only be at the end of the meeting, so I have to make a deal with one of you. We can have a silent auction, because I don't know either of you. :) Whomever PM's me the most amount of money can have them. :) I just don't want to say, alright you can have them, and then it wouldn't be fair to the other person.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Calmate amigo

We'll both be there, I'm simply deferring to Michael - if he wants them they're his, if he doesn't I'll happily take them. Being as we're not so old but the dearest of friends, we can't possibly bid against one another. So you have a deal, precisely with whom will become clear when Master O'Shea rouses himself from last night's debaucheries and stumbles in front of his laptop.