• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

3 new toys recently. None are fish related.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Very Nice Pat best of luck with all the new toys. I would like to try out the AR some time its been a while since I shot one. Are the magazines restricted on those also like a hand gun only so many rounds allowed in this state?

Spine

Members
The truck looks sweet, the smoker looks sweeter and the AR has me drooling. Looks like you'll be having lots of fun the summer.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I've been on the fence about getting an AR, but the more I see them, the more I think I might "need" one.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I bought an AR style rifle back when the assault rifle ban was still under consideration. ARs were going for inflated prices, and ammo was expensive/scarce, so I decided to get a rifle that used 22 LR ammo, which was easier to find and cheap. I was still able to customize it with a scope, front pistol grip and flashlight just for kicks. I believe there is a 20 round magazine capacity limit for rifles and 10 round limit for pistols in MD, but I don't think its enforced for range purposes. My rifle looks similar to Pats, but it has the recoil of a toy gun.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Like all of the new toys! Glad to see someone still has their priorities straight! lol (BTW, you did well by getting rid of the Avalanche. Those and the Honda Ridgelines are abominations of vehicles in my opinion. Be a truck or be an SUV, don't try to mix them. Ask the Subaru Baja how that turned out. Or that thing Ford tried to produce...) Anyway, have fun at the range, and anytime you want to haul free fish things to Bowie to test your new toy, I'm available. lol!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
lol. Actually if I could have found one that was newer and better shape, I would have bought it. I could haul 8foot sheets of sheet rock and not get it wet. I could travel with 3 passengers. Or even haul the motorcycle with passengers. I loved the versatility that it had. I especially liked the two storage boxes in the rear quarters. I now have 2 big boxes of stuff in my shed that there is no room for in the new one.