• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nice Meeting Yesterday!

mchambers

Former CCA member
Thanks to Josh of Batfish for an excellent presentation on Apistogramma. Well organized, informative, and concise!

We also had a very good auction, with a wide variety of interesting fish, inverts, plants, and dry goods.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Yes - nice presentation...nice crowd...nice auction!

Thanks everyone for coming and supporting CCA...

Matt

TeamPisces

CCA Members
It was my first meeting. I missed the presentation due to discrepancy between car's onboard map and Google map via phone. Car put me near Wheaton High School phone directed back to Kennedy, but I noticed the street was "Old Randolph" as opposed to just "Randolph Road". Oh well, I got to see how the auction works, picked up my membership card (thanks Chriscoli) for your help, and met someone name Nico.

Aqua410

Members
Lesson learned on how to get there easiest. Unless your fine taking the ICC I think 95 - 32 - 29 is the right way coming from Baltimore.

Leffler817

CCA Members
It was a great meeting and good time seeing everyone there. Thank you Josh for sharing your knowledge of Apistos! Great job man. :happy0180:

Becca

Members
If you joined/renewed your membership at the meeting, please have some patience. I will get the list updated this week.