• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Novemmber 8 CCA Auction

dogofwar

CCA Members
Don't forget to register your stuff on Mygroupauctions.com

What are you bringing?

What do you want?

Matt

chriscoli

Administrator
Also, this is the last opportunity of the year for folks to get their BAP stuff into an auction for the extra points.

Yes folks.....you get EXTRA BAP POINTS for putting your BAP-able fish into the auction when you turn your final form in.

ddavila06

Members
im looking for a female orange flash apistogramma, anyone? i have a female viejita if interested in trades :)

Becca

Members
Also, this is the last opportunity of the year for folks to get their BAP stuff into an auction for the extra points.

Yes folks.....you get EXTRA BAP POINTS for putting your BAP-able fish into the auction when you turn your final form in.

I don't know - I still don't have my BAP points from my September submission and donation :(.

chriscoli

Administrator
well, they are behind on updating the forum, but they should be recording them in the "official" spreadsheet.

Mwildgruber

Members
Would like to see some apistos up for auction and if no one buys my fish before hand I will probably enter them in the auction.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I am sure alot more will be added between now and before the meeting. People tend to add stuff closer to crunch time.

Yeah, that's how it usually goes. I have not had time to take inventory just yet.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
Anyone need an FX5?

One in today's auction: Fluval FX5: Used, fully complete with sponges and media.Works without issue. Was running as of last night.

Minimum bid is $50... but that's, of course, a steal.

I should know, but in addition to cash are we accepting payment via credit cards today?

Matt

Digital

Members
Is there a way to preview the auction list online?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

chriscoli

Administrator
We can do credit cards, just let us know as soon as you realize you might want to use it so we can start running a tab for you and do one payment at the end.