• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NO BLACKWORMS FOR APRIL 11TH MEETING

lonlangione

Members
I found out yesterday that I will not be getting blackworms this week. There was a pump malfunction at the worm farm in California, and they lost lots of worms. They will be back to capacity in 2 weeks. I tried to locate some worms from some wholesalers but they buy from the same farm. I apologize for not having them for you all. The other side to this is, the blackworms were my excuse for missing one of two holiday dinners this weekend. As you know, I can definately miss a meal or two LOL. My wife wasn't happy about me coming on Saturday, but since I don't have blackworms my excuse is out the window, so I will not be at the meeting.

I will have them for the May meeting and I will be there come h e l l o r h i g h w a t e r !!!!!!!!! To all that celebrate have a great Easter - to those that don't have a great weekend. See you in MAY.

Lonny