• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

February POTM Picture Request

Dominate98

Members
New member - My submission!

As a wildlife photographer, this is perfect for me. Here's one of my babies. Well, he the hoss of the tank, but..image.jpg

Ken Lapikockij - Forum member Dominate98

image.jpg

Dominate98

Members
Oops

I'm afraid my rookie ignorance is screaming through this one. But someone made the comment about needing to be a club member. I thought I just needed to be a forum member. My bad. I'll try to see what is needed. :(

frkyltn

Members
I'm afraid my rookie ignorance is screaming through this one. But someone made the comment about needing to be a club member. I thought I just needed to be a forum member. My bad. I'll try to see what is needed. :(
It's still a very nice pic! :happy0144:

Dominate98

Members
Thanks

Thanks everyone. I will be getting a membership on my next check on the 20th. But this was shot using my Canon 300mm F4 IS (although tripod mounted) on my 7D. 400 ISO, F4, at 100th of a second. I have more I'll share once I'm a member. :D

Hannibal

Members
Awesome Ken! I happen to live not that far from you so should you ever want to carpool down to the meetings or swing by the house to snap some pics of my fish let me know.