• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Clown Loaches (3)

Paul S

I'm going to break down and resetup my 90g planted tank this weekend. I have 3 gorgeous, very healthy clown loaches about 3 inches each. I'd say their bodies are slighly larger than my thumb. They are among my very favorite fish but unfortunatley, they do not make ideal planted tank occupants. If your interested, please PM your offers. Otherwise I plan to trade them in at one of the LFSs willing to give me $20 in store credit each...

BTW, I also have several nice medium-sized (approx 12"-14") pieces of mopani driftwood. If anyone is interested in that, I can send pics...

Last edited:

Paul S

What? No interest in clown loaches? They really are nice and I don't want a store credit... I don't need any more fish!!! C'mon, make some offers!!!

Paul S

Paul where are you locaed? I have a planted 90, and my loaches don't harm the plants at all.

I want to put shrimp in the tank...

I'm located in Howard County, MD off Rt 29 2 miles North of Burtonsville. Next to Rocky Gorge reservior if you know where that is.

Paul S

I did trade them in but got only 12.50 a piece. He expected larger ones when he gave the original quote on the phone. I'm still happy with that.

ricoishere

Members
I want to put shrimp in the tank...

I'm located in Howard County, MD off Rt 29 2 miles North of Burtonsville. Next to Rocky Gorge reservior if you know where that is.

Paul,
I've tried sending you a PM, to no avail. Hit me back, and I'll provide a number. Lets talk. Like I said, my loaches (5) do not harm my plants.