• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish among members

mchambers

Former CCA member
Pneumatic tubes!

Seriously, most of my trades with members take place at the monthly meetings, but I will sometimes meet folks if they don't live too far away.

Matt

frankoq

Members
How members within the club trade and sell with other club members? Do the transactions take place at monthly meeting or via mail or some other way?

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

seller and buyer to make arrangements. This could include a road trip to wherever you have to go get what you want.
Or do the transaction at monthly meeting.

frankoq

Members
No problem. This is the second year that I have been with the club and have paid dues. I haven't been to a meeting yet, but my wife and I did check out Aquamania with our family membership last year. I hope to attend a the June, 2014 meeting and buy some fish. Does the club issue membership cards? Will anyone need to see a card if I purchase something in the marketplace? Will someone be able to verify my paid membership? I would not want to be seen as someone not minimally supporting the club.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Looks like you can get your membership card at a meeting.
As of now, there are no restrictions to buy/sell at the marketplace.
your forum information shows you as CCA member (green font).

Hope that helps.

blkmjk

Members
Typically I met with them. .. but not always. Sometimes we meet at the meetings. I trade a lot. It is more fun than selling. And people usually return the favor ten fold when they have something you want.

Drew