• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fake plants and cichlid food for sale or trade

ddavila06

Members
up for sale, or trade, some goodies that came with the tank i won at the catfish convention :eek: yeah well, i don't have any large cichlids and all my tanks are planted so they don't belong here :D

send me cash offers please or posibilities for trade include curviceps, apisto male cacatuoide, real plants (no stems, im good at killing them) so yeah, let me know!!

cash will be given priority, pick up only

ddavila06

Members
Also interested in the plants... LOL...

-Rich

Whatever happened to your "real" plants!!! omg, busted!!!:smashfreakB:

uhmm...guys, i don't want to kill anyone but you know these sell for like $10 nasty bucks ea...how about $15 for ALL the plants? and uhmm...i don't know how much that ciclhid food is because i havent seen it before, is new btw-$8?

btw,first person gets priority and so on:D

ddavila06

Members
I'll give you $15 for all those plants! Can you bring them to the ECC auction or November meeting?

sorry boss, but the person ahead of you has purchased two plants (the green silk ones) so i still have three and the block ($10) and th cichlid food:cool: i probably won't make the meeting, but i could ship...pick up prefered because then i have to chage you for shipping and the whole spagetti...

rich_one

Members
not sure where I am in the pecking order, but I'll give you $15 for the plants...

and no... NOT busted... LOL... this is for a specific tank, to which I have no plans of planting it, or investing in the light I would need for plants to grow. My 150 gallon discus tank, man! LOL...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
i was 2nd inline fore the plants. yes i know we all sound like 5 year olds lol! PM sent
Nope... all good, man. it should be done in order of claim. that is how it goes... we all get our share of deals in this hobby! Enjoy! :D

-Rich

ddavila06

Members
so sorry guys but all the plants have been spoken for and pending payment...

i NEVER thought fake plants were this popular here lol

i still have the cichlid food and a block of plankton (time release thing)

ddavila06

Members
hey guys! would anyone be interested in a 36 bowfront hood and light? never used. for sale or trade-im looking for a 30 inch light for the tank, but need something better for plant growth. let me know what you have/or if your interested in the hood. the color is oak btw.