• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

So sad...another pet store bites the dust

mscichlid

Founder
Got this off of GWAPA

Just wanted to let people know that Just Pets in Reston is going out of business. Currently they have a sale where everything is 20% off, but there are some items that are 50% off. Some of the stuff that is 50% off include: Fluval 105 filter, a HOT Magnum filter, some water test kits, aquarium light bulbs and some aquarium supplies.

All their fish, some aquatic plants are 20% off. They have some beautiful angel fish, including a really huge koi angel fish for $22, but the smaller ones are $5.99 + 20% off. They have some rainbow fish, tetras and a couple of beautiful discus for sale too.

They have some new tanks like a couple of 20L, some 10 gallons, and a bunch of hoods and glass tops including a 2.5 gallon, 40 breeders, a 37 bow front, and others.

They plan on closing at the end of June and they will be selling off their fish tanks, used heaters, used sponge filters. They will have a large 75 gallon fish tank (which currently contains the majority of their angel fish (goldens, koi, marbled, etc.) for sale as well as I think a tall 37 gallon (not too sure on the size) tank. Their display tanks are acrylic made by Marineland Sea Clear and those will eventually go on sale when their fish are sold.

They also have supplies for cats, dogs, small animals, birds, and reptiles that are 20% off.

So drop by and get some good bargains.

YSS

Members
Interesting .... I used to go there quite a bit, but last time I was there, which was well over a year ago, they've gotten rid of all their fish stuff. I am surprised they got back in to fish. May be I will go and check it out. I could pick up the discus...

iamzrad

Members
I'll go there tomorrow during lunch since it's only 10mins away from my work.
I'll give you all a report!

iamzrad

Members
Status Report as of 2:00, Thursday.
Nice selection of dry goods and stock items, filters, chemicals, etc.
Not so much in fish.

They're 75gal is already spoken for (Employee beat me to it lol)

Everything is 30-50% off.

I picked up 3 AQ 110's for about $40 each. :)
They have only 3 AQ 110's left, a bunch of 50s, and so on.
Lot's of filter accessories (pads, media, etc).

Hurry and go!