• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

10 Gal And 20 Gal Glass Tanks Forsale

hudson21222

Members
10 Gal Glass Tank $ 18.00 each, w/ glass top $23.00

10 Gal Complete Setups, Includes: Glass Tank, Plastic hood with light and bulb, undergravel filter, air pump, air tubbing, 50 watt heater, thermomitor,fish net, small fish food, water conditioner $ 60.00 new in box

20 gal Complete Setup, Includes everything above except instead of 50 watt heater, you get a 100 watt heater. $ 80.00 new in box.

20 gal glass tank 40.00, w/ glass top $45.00

3 gal tall glass tanks "good for Betta's" $7.00 No Glass Top Offered !

5 Gal glass Tank $10.00, w/ glass top $15.00

The items above I will be placing an order for in the next two weeks, If anyone want to have me get prices on larger tanks, or any perticular items please send me a message with what your looking for. If anyone is looking to purchase multiple tanks more than 5 let me know and I maybe able to offer you a different price. There is no limits on any items
if you place an order I need 50% deposit on any order. I am currently getting ready to put up a website in the next week or so.

If you'd like me to send you image of items my supplier will being sending me these items on monday.
Thanks !